Pray with us . . . As we ask the Lord to bring His true peace to the nations of the Epicenter
Israel and Gaza
Please join The Joshua Fund in asking the Lord to bring His true peace to Gaza and Israel. We ask the Lord’s guidance and protection:
- That the ground operation will end quickly and for calm to be restored throughout Israel and Gaza.
- For mercy for Israelis and Palestinians and for all who are caught in the crossfire.
- For the Church in Israel and Gaza to rise up and be salt and light in these intense moments – not being diverted to serving ‘merely’ nationalistic interests – but to stay fixed on the things of the Kingdom of God.
- That His children would everywhere exude “the fragrance of Christ” – 2 Corinthians 2:14-15.
- For the specific protection of those who are believers and have been called to put themselves in harm’s way during this moment of great difficulty.
- For those suffering on both sides of the conflict, including the citizens of Gaza who are trapped amidst great suffering and the Israelis in the south and elsewhere who have endured much fear and terror.
- For the Lord to comfort people on both sides of the conflict, reveal His Word to them, and draw them to Himself.
Please join The Joshua Fund in asking that our Lord would give His protection and strength to believers who remain in Iraq:
- Prayer for the believers in Mosul who have been given the ultimatum of converting to Islam, pay a protection tax or face “death by the sword.”
- Pray that the Church continues to grow in unity as the persecution in the Middle East increases.
- Prayer for God’s hand of provision upon each Believer that has lost everything due to the threat of losing their lives for Christ.
- Praise God for His goodness and loving kindness towards all the believers in Him, that suffer like He suffered, that He would be glorified in them.
Thank you for joining with us as we pray for the Lord’s peace and protection for all people in the Epicenter.
Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place. For we are to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are being saved and among those who are perishing. 2 Corinthians 2:15
Photo credit: IDF