The Joshua Fund agrees with the Statement of Faith published by the National Association of Evangelicals:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
The Joshua Fund has been working to mobilize prayer for Jews and Arabs in the Holy Land during this dark moment -- your prayers are needed now.
The Joshua Fund has continually impressed my wife, Christina, and me from the start of our relationship with them.
May 10, 2021: A very painful night here. Over 250 rockets fired at Israel since 6 pm last night. Over 700 Palestinians wounded in riots on Temple Mount, in Old City, and throughout West Bank.