The Joshua Fund agrees with the Statement of Faith published by the National Association of Evangelicals:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
On December 1st, #GivingTuesday will be upon us – would you consider partnering with us by providing a gift to The Joshua Fund? This has been a very dark year. As millions around the globe struggle with the effects of the coronavirus pandemic.
Pastor Jim Gallagher is a longtime friend of The Joshua Fund. In a recent conversation, he shared just how much our work has meant to him.
One Joshua Fund partner decided to immediately help. From picking up debris and shattered glass, to covering windows with plastic, there will be work to be done for many months, with some 300,000 displaced persons.