The Joshua Fund agrees with the Statement of Faith published by the National Association of Evangelicals:
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
New York Times Bestselling Author Joel C. Rosenberg and 70th U.S. Secretary of State Mike Pompeo discuss the biggest threats to the United States and Israel.
We are seeking an Educational Copywriting Manager to join the Education & Communications Department. The ideal candidate is interested in educating the global Church to learn, pray, give, & go to the Epicenter.
In a region where rockets have recently flown indiscriminately towards homes in southern Israel, ministers in the desert, Danny* and Samira* have seen many unique dwellings. None have compared to Ahmed’s family home.